What a great day it was for us! Here are some of the reasons why:
1) It's Friday. Hello weekend!
2) IU basketball's regular season started tonight. 1-0 baby!
3) Christmas shopping began as well
There will be two happy little boys on Christmas. And a happy Mom.
4) Tomorrow is more Christmas shopping in Indy with my Grandma and sister.
5) Kyler's currently looking up live Christmas tree farms on the iPad. rightthisverysecond. And I've never had a real Christmas tree. Yippee! But we better get it fast because we have presents accumulating on the tv table and on Black Friday, we're getting a big tv!
6) My sister called with some good news. She found the Kyler's old iPod that I
7) We're almost halfway through our month of writing down what we're thankful for. And I'm so happy that Kyler's really into it. He's even had to remind me to write one down.
8) We paid off one of my student loans today. It was a smaller amount but the interest rate was really high. Goodbye!
9) Kyler's input for why today was so awesome: Veteran's Day. Freedom. And I quote.
10) Quinn Buckner. We were almost in tears over some of his commentary tonight. Who knew that the referees kicking the cheerleaders of the court could've been so funny.
And that my friends, is 11-11-11's version of our Top Ten.
Have a great weekend everybody!
P.S. More exciting news but unrelated to 11-11-11....we're going to the IU game on Sunday. Third row. Behind the home bench. Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!