Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DJDJ - Gillette Stadium

This weekend, we went on another road trip, and we went slightly out of our way to visit a little town called Foxboro. Yeah....the town of the hated Patriots. The stadium was kind out away from everything, and the town reminded me of a Bloomington-sized town, without the College Mall area.

The Stadium Was Pretty Huge, Especially Since It Had Nothing Around It
 As much as I hate the Patriots, I think it is funny how attached you become to your local teams. I know that if I were a kid growing up in Massachusetts, I would probably love the Patriots and hate the Colts. Just an observation....but the Colts are definitely better!
Gillette - A P&G Brand, Headquartered in Boston and Acquired in 2005

2 comments:

  1. wow, these pictures are great. whos the amazing photographer who took these while you were driving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't like the Patriots...

    ReplyDelete