Monday, January 30, 2012

New Year's Eve Party

Oh man. I'm really not sure how time has gotten away from us, or how I'm just now getting ready to blog about New Year's Eve. But here it goes.

The Second Annual New Year's Eve Party.

Kyler and I planned the games. Dana and Kristoffer provided the house and cookies. Emily and Zach brought the most beautiful fruit pizza. And Kelli and Austin brought brownies. It was a grand evening indeed!


Yummy snacks!


Operation race.


This game was definitely favored by the ladies. The boys just weren't nearly as...timely.



Lots of lounging.


Wii bowling and tennis tournament.


And the results are in.


What a fun way to ring in the new year! And make sure you don't fall asleep before the ball drops.


And a silly picture for good measure!


1 comment:

  1. If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd all had a little too many beverages....

    Looks like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete