Friday, January 13, 2012

Our First Christmas


We celebrated our first Christmas together on Christmas Eve's Eve before we headed home for my family's Christmas that weekend.

Our main gift to each other was our new TV, but we decided to still get each other one gift and a stocking.


What a handsome dude! For starters, Kyler read the Christmas story in Luke.


Kyler got me an electric throw. As in not blanket. He was very specific to buy a throw because he didn't want one big enough to fit on our bed...not that I would've put it on the bed.


In my stocking I found two tickets to the IU vs. Michigan game that we attended a couple of days ago. Way to buy yourself a Christmas gift Kyler!


Kinda blurry, but I got Kyler a new wallet. He'd had his old one since high school and was in desperate need of a new one. According to him, it's much more comfortable when driving in the car. I wouldn't know of such things, but I'm so glad his behind appreciates the gift I gave him.

On Christmas Eve, we headed to my Grandma Maxine's for Christmas with my dad's family. Kyler got a new Blu-Ray player player, and I got lot 'o clothes.

On Christmas Day, we woke up at my parents' house and enjoyed an early Christmas with them before church.

And after church, we went to Grandma Faye's for Mom's side of the family's Christmas. Out of all those Christmases, these are the only two pictures I took the whole time.


This is my cousin's girlfriend's new puppy.


What a cutie!

We had a great first Christmas together and really enjoyed having a few days off work (and weeks off school) to spend Christmastime with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment