Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kyler's 6th Grade Wisdom II

9/13/2000

Topic: Breakfast

I have breakfast everyday. We have different stuff everyday. We have lots of eggs. We have certain breakfasts for certain days. We have eggs, cereal, French toast, pancakes, or waffles. Cereal is my favorite breakfast. We usually have juice for breakfast.

9/15/2000

Topic: Spooky

One day I dreamed a nightmare. When I woke up, I saw shelves of skeletons everywhere. I went back to sleep. That scared me half to death. I slept peacefully. I will never forget when that happened. I can almost never watch scary stories or movies before I go to bed.

(Note: I originally sheduled these for Memorial Day week, but didn't realize that they had already published. I already had comments before I could retract them, so look for the series to continue Wednesday of Memorial Day week.)

1 comment:

  1. Those are GREAT! Ha, ha!!! Post some more....

    ReplyDelete