Tuesday, October 8, 2013

15 weeks

Kerplunk! What was that you ask? Oh, that was just a baby bump popping out there this weekend.
 
 
After complaining to Kyler last week that I didn't even look a teeny bit pregnant, my bump finally arrived. I think it doubled in size between Thursday and Sunday, when we took this picture. So much so that I got up Monday morning and ordered new pants!

Other than the emergence of my belly, nothing else happened this week. Saturday morning we filled out hospital papers. Funny story: We had to call the hospital to register, and we also had to fill out forms to send in to the hospital. So Kyler did the phone call, which mostly covered insurance and my name, while I filled out my medical background forms. I wasn't really paying attention to what Kyler was doing until I heard this, "yes, it will be a spontaneous vaginal birth". I just started busting up laughing while Kyler tried to keep a straight face talking to the guy on the other end of the line. This is one of those things that you would never hear my husband say unless prompted by medical personnel. Actually, I don't even think I would say that exact line.

I guess the other funny thing that may or may not be worth your time hearing is another bizarre dream I had. To make a long story short, basically I'd had the baby and was getting discharged from the hospital. The location was eerily similar to the Kohl's checkout line. Kyler was nowhere to be found. My mom told me the baby's name, and it was the wrong name. [Yes, I think we might have a boy's middle name.] Then! Then, they handed the baby to me (which I had not seen yet), and it was Kim Kardashian's baby! But it was my baby. It was weird. The next morning, I told Kyler my dream, and his response was "my baby better not be black."

So there you have it folks. The goings-on in the Gray household. What's going on at your place? Is it nearly as exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment