Friday, September 16, 2011

More Perks of Work

I'm pretty sure I started work at the busiest time of the year. I was immediately taking on huge tasks that I was pretty sure I wouldn't see for at least three years. I thought I needed experience. I guess they think I just needed some guidance.

Our team spent some late nights at the office, but it all paid off. We were rewarded with an afternoon off to catch a Cincinnati Reds game.


Pretty incredible seats!


It was fun to see everyone out of the office. The girl I work with and I were trying to figure out what to wear. We work with all guys and weren't sure our short shorts were the most appropriate attire. But it was stinkin 98 degrees that day.

Kyler asked me if I saw anything cool. While I think he was referring to a home run or someone stealing home or a no-hitter, I exclaimed "YES!"


Ben Affleck's twin sat in the row in front of us. I spent most of the last half of the game trying to secretly capture his picture. This is by far not his best angle ;)

I'm not sure that's exactly what Kyler was looking for, so I also mentioned this:


"Oh yeah, when the visiting team was walking off the field, one of the players was carrying a Hello Kitty bag and a pink boa."

And his follow up may have been..."So, did you see anything cool?" Guess we have different ideas of cool.

1 comment:

  1. Now that last photo is pretty cool! That could be in People magazine...too funny! Love you!

    ReplyDelete