Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hoosier Update (That's Now Out of Date)


In early December, we went to Bloomington for IU's game versus Howard. All week I had been talking about how much I wanted to go to the IU vs. Kentucky game, and when I came home from work there were two tickets on the kitchen table. I had a huge smile on my face as I made my way to the table and asked, "OOOOOOOOOOH, what do we have here!? Who the heck is Howard?"


It definitely wasn't a figurative nail-biter, though Kyler found time to make it a literal one. We won by a significant margin, probably not very exciting for those at home. But it was awesome in Assembly Hall as the crowd went wild over and over again for those crazy moves and impressive dunks.


I believe this may have been the last game Will Sheehey played in. Sad Face.


This is a creepy picture. I was testing the zoom on our camera, and focused on Kyler's professor's seats. We were very surprised that we could make him out perfectly. We sat by him there, in the third row at our first game of the season. CREEPER ALERT!


What an incredible Hoosier team! We're so glad to see this team turn around from where they've been the past four years. Little did we know that since this game, we'd move on to be 15-1!


Go Hoosiers! (Kyler thought those towels were like little skirts and made of these guys like it was the funniest thing ever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment