Friday, June 1, 2012

Kyler's 3rd Grade Wisdom II

I like the name Kylo. I like it because I get bored of everybody saying “Kyler  get this” or “Kyler get that”. Also, I like the name Ryan because Ryan is the name of my best friend.

I might give my mother a woodcraft. I might give my brother a toy, like a bouncy-ball. I might give my grandparents a note pad. I might give my other brother a CD. I might give my sister a CD too. I might give my dad a pack of batteries for his remote control just in case he runs out.

My mom is about 6’2”. My dad is about 6’5”. I think I’ll be 6’7”. One of the advantages of being tall is that you can play basketball well.

One time my sister kept on punching me while I was on the couch. I t didn’t hurt a bit so I started laughing. I kept on laughing until I couldn’t laugh no more. I laughed so hard I cried.

1 comment:

  1. Another funny post, Kylo! Sorry we didn't quite live UP to your TALL expectations. But Dad could use a pack of batteries...we certainly don't want his remote to stop working! Love you!

    ReplyDelete